dr3', Index du Forum

dr3',
Hey on Dr3's Forum :D

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

NEW DR3 Website !!!:! =) 
NEW DR3 WEBSITE Very Happy
http://dr33.bb-fr.com/
Facebook App Self Signed Ssl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dr3', Index du Forum -> dr3', -> NEW DR3 WEBSITE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
newlirafae

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Self Signed Ssl Répondre en citant

Facebook App Self Signed Ssl
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Here I wanted to take some time to take a closer look at the issues that I found and how I found them in hopes that other developers can avoid making the same mistakes. If an app attempts to make a connection and runs into an issue like this, that app should fail the connection. But what if they did? In a man-in-the-middle attack, a malicious third party sits between you and the server, decrypting your traffic. For example, Namecheap supplies a Comodo PositiveSSL certificate for as low as $9 per year for a single domain –Suhail Patel Jan 17 '12 at 19:24 I have tested with a self signed cert, and it works fine without browser warning in Chrome but fails in Firefox. If you go directly to the URL of your app, you should get the standard browser warning - something like this (taken from chrome): once you confirm that you want to proceed your app should work as expected. To get a proper certificate you need to pay and get one through a Certificate Authority According to this forum post on the FB Developer Forums you should be able to: Facebook has not set up any requirements for the SSL certificate, but in the interest of your users not being showed an invalid signature dialog (It's looking pretty dangerous in firefox, while it's not dangerous at all having a self-signed cert) you should get a certificate for somewhere around 10$/Yr. Charles Proxy is a tool Ive discussed on here previously. However the wording on the Developer Roadmap suggests that you actually need to obtain a certificate. Credit Karma, TD Ameritrade say they have updates in the works. Modern browsers, as well as other software and hardware, ship with similar lists that tell them which SSL certificates can be trusted and which cannot. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. If you want the short version, head on over to iMore.com. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Monster responded but has not been able to say whether or not they will fix it. Furthermore, that SSL certificate can be for any server that they want. So if not self signed, how about this one? startssl.com/?app=1 Also , where is a list of "trusted ssl"s as you say? –giorgio79 Sep 6 '11 at 12:14 Where do you get certificates for USD 10 / year only?? –Alexander Farber Jan 17 '12 at 12:45 2 Quite a few places do cheap certificates. When the server responds, the attacker will be able to do the same, decrypting the data, looking at it, then re-encrypting it before sending it along to you. Perhaps ignoring these warnings was done for development purposes and developers forgot to later pull that code out. Since we currently can't buy a CA signed certificate, we needed to sign our own one. While searching for apps with this problem, I stumbled upon a few that while not suffering from this, had other security problems related to logins. These CAs are organizations, who are responsible for issuing SSL certificates, that Apple has deemed trustworthy. This means that a user wouldnt have to do any SSL certificate generation or proxying, they need only be on the same network as you and sniff the network traffic. Youll see the app successfully log in and in Charles, youll see the request that was sent to the server, and inside it, your username and password. Whatever the case, I hope each of the companies will respond quickly with updates for their users and hopefully we can all learn from their mistakes to be a little more cautious about how we implement security in our apps. In Photobuckets case, they hash your password with MD5, but the password can easily be retrieved using a reverse MD5 hash lookup tool. We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. SSL hinges on this chain of trust. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 1 '11 at 10:11 Lix 38.6k670102 When I open the address directly in the browser window I can accept the certificate and proceed to the app in facebook. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Can I use a free self signed SSL certificate for a secure Canvas URL? Ask Question up vote 15 down vote favorite 8 Facebook require SSL certs for a secure Canvas URL. I recently spent some time looking at a number of iPhone apps in the App Store to see how well they were implementing SSL. –giorgio79 Aug 17 '12 at 22:59 that forum post in facebook no longer works. Because of this, the man-in-the-middle attack described above is possible against traffic sent by these apps. shareimprove this answer answered May 23 '13 at 19:15 JerryP 1437 1 thanks, this is a good workaround for use in a development environment rather than purchasing a 3rd-party signed ssl cert –Eddie Oct 19 '14 at 7:43 add a comment up vote 1 down vote I have the same issue but my scenario is on my local development server - we have a self signed SSL but (at least in my case) i have to re-allow access to the url everytime i open a new browser. I havent heard any updates from the others 5a02188284
move facebook business page different accountfacebook kh ng like kh ng comment x111; x1B0; x1EE3;ccodigos para usar en el chat de facebookbaixar facebook 2.9.1 para javacara menghubungkan foursquare ke twitter dan facebookcome rubare una password di facebook a distanzachat facebook celular javasnowflake emoticon for facebookgood facebook album names for travelfacebook messenger for blackberry tablet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dr3', Index du Forum -> dr3', -> NEW DR3 WEBSITE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation